The Grace Building, designed by award-winning architects Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, is centrally located in Midtown Manhattan at Avenue of the Americas and 42nd Street across from Bryant Park. The building’s distinctive curved tower walls are set back from the street, providing an attractive and accessible space. Oversized windows provide extraordinary views of the Manhattan skyline, the Hudson River and Bryant Park.
Tenants enjoy convenient access to subways, Penn Station, Grand Central Terminal and the Port Authority Bus Terminal as well as a 188-space underground parking garage.
Planned capital improvement projects include plaza renovation, modernized lobby and entrances, new elevator cabs, enhanced security and upgraded retail. Major tenants at Grace Building include Baker & McKenzie, Cooley LLP, HBO and Interpublic Group.
Building Size (000s Sq. Ft.):
Typical Floor Size:
Number of Floors:
Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, LLP
- Highly efficient center core design
- Full-service banking and ATMs
- Corporate day care center
- Business services, casual dining options, STK restaurant, and Crumbs Bakery in the building
- Express mail service
- Currency exchange
- Access to the building is available from 42nd Street, 43rd Street and Avenue of the Americas Plaza
- Underground parking for 188 cars
- State-of-the-art communications infrastructure, including high-speed Internet access and alternative telecom services