Senior Financial Analyst
Director of Finance
Brookfield Corporate Operations, a globally integrated organization that provides business infrastructure support to client user groups across the Brookfield group of companies, is looking for a Financial Analyst, Reporting & Analytics to join its team.
As a Senior Financial Analyst - Reporting and Analytics, reporting into the Director of Finance, Reporting & Analytics, you will be responsible for:
- The preparation of timely and accurate management reporting.
- Developing and maintaining financial models and presentations to improve budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Liaising with business units to develop and manage a series of reports to convey KPIs, financial and non-financial data
- Analyzing key performance indicators and tracking trends to support management and business units with the objective to improving financial performance by reporting insightful findings on a timely basis to help with decision making
- Identifying and implementing process improvements/enhancements
- Automating reports and processes and assist management to accurately interpret information
- Scorecard and dashboard development
- Other financial analysis and projects as assigned.
- Have obtained a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance
- Have obtained or in the process of obtaining a professional accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA or CMA)
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in financial reporting in a Finance or Accounting function
- Are able to work in and support a team environment
- Have strong partnership development capability and a bias towards understanding client needs
- Are results driven and deadline oriented
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable recommendations/processes
- Have strong problem solving acumen and be solution oriented;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are accurate and detail oriented
- Are highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Build effective & productive working relationships across business units and within finance