Security Guard (In-house)
Security and Life Safety
Manager, Security and Life Safety
Brookfield Office Properties Inc. is a major North American commercial real estate company that owns and manages Class A properties. Brookfield Office Properties Inc. has immediate full-time openings for Security Guard in all of the Calgary properties.
Why work for Brookfield security?
- Competitive wage ($16.75/hour to start)
- Prestigious downtown commercial properties (Bankers Hall Complex, Fifth Avenue
Place, Suncor Energy Centre) close to public transit
- Opportunity for advancement
- Dental and medical coverage for employee and their dependents
- Life Insurance and Disability coverage
- First Aid and Safety training provided
- Educational Assistance
- RRSP matching program
- Health/wellness benefit credit
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Professional uniform and shoes are provided
- Dry cleaning services provided and paid for by company
- Eligible for annual pay increase based on performance, in accordance with company
- Rotating shift schedule: 2 days/2 nights/4 off
- Full-time hours, opportunity for overtime shifts
- Patrol building and exterior areas
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the Security Control Centre
- Respond to and/or investigate calls and emergencies in a timely and organized manner
- Monitor and authorize access control to property
- Ensure accurate and thorough documentation of all incidents
- Strong team player
- Committed to providing outstanding personalized customer service
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Able to work in stressful situations
- Professional and mature demeanor
- Physically able to complete walking patrols throughout the building and exterior areas
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Alberta Security Guard license is required for the position. Suitable candidates must hold or be willing to complete the full process to obtain the license.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for pre-screening will be contacted.
Brookfield is committed to accommodating the individual needs of all applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process as required under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.