Brookfield Place is one of North America’s truly great people places. Bay Wellington Tower is located in the heart of the financial district, and is home to the world’s most prestigious financial, commercial and legal firms, as well as the Hockey Hall of Fame.
Brookfield Place is green building certified with a Gold level of certification in the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance program.
Bounded by Bay, Wellington, Yonge and Front Streets, the 5 ½-acre, 2.6-million-square-foot complex combines two architecturally stunning office towers with Toronto’s oldest intact streetscape, including the award-winning Allen Lambert Galleria – a six-storey pedestrian thoroughfare resplendent in light and glass.
Connected to the underground PATH pedestrian walkway system, Brookfield Place is steps away from major hotels, retail and entertainment centres.
Brookfield Properties operates its buildings at the highest standard. Our on-site property, facility management, security and fire-safety teams are in place to oversee and keep the properties efficiently operating. Web-based service request management systems ensure a speedy response to tenants' needs and environmentally-friendly initiatives and programs are in place throughout the property. Brookfield Office Properties Canada is 90% owned by Brookfield Office Properties.
Building Size (000's Sq. Ft.)
• Office: 1,297
• Retail: 94
• Parking: 689
Year Built: 1992
Number of Floors: 47
Building Architect: Bregman + Hamann Architects & Engineers
Typical Floor Size: 26,000 RSF
2011: BOMA National Toby Award - Outstanding Building of the Year
2011: BOMA Toronto Toby Award - Outstanding Building of the Year
1999: BOMA Pinnacle Award
1997: BOMA Office Building of the Year (Over 500,000 Sq. Ft. category)
1997: BOMA Toby Award
International (Canada & US)
1996: BOMA Office Building of the Year (Over 500,000 Sq. Ft. category)
Environmental Awards & Certificates
In addition to the core services found in all of the buildings, amenities specific to Brookfield Place include:
- Underground parking facility for 1,421 vehicles
- 14 EV charging spots, 3 carpool and 4 hybrid spots
- 2 AutoShare vehicles
- On-site management and 24/7 access and security
- In-house car wash & detailing service
- Bicycle racks and storage lockers
- Secure bicycle cage (by annual lottery)
- Internal courier and delivery service
- Child care facility
- Courtesy locksmith, phones and battery boost station
- Restaurants, retail shops and food court
- Complementary web-based Concierge and work-order system
- Executive shower facility
- Shredding services
- Tenant Fire Safety Team
- Digital media screen advertising
- Surrounding theatres, convention centre and other amenities, including Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre and the Harbourfront area