Spanning two city blocks, Place de Ville is a landmark office complex consisting of two phases linked underground by a retail service concourse and the first-level of a multi-level parking garage. Place de Ville (or Phase) I, located between Kent and Lyon Streets (east to west) and Queen and Albert Streets (north to south), is comprised of Towers A & B, two 22-storey buildings. In addition, Towers A & B feature a below-grade retail area which includes office space, retail and food outlets, and a five-level underground parking and storage facility.
Brookfield Properties operates its buildings at the highest standard. Our on-site property, facility management, security and fire-safety teams are in place to oversee and keep the properties efficiently operating. Web-based service request management systems ensure a speedy response to tenants' needs and environmentally-friendly initiatives and programs are in place throughout the property.
Building Size (000's Sq. Ft.)
Office Tower: 570
Year Built: 1965
Year Renovated: 1988
Building Architect: Campeau Corporation
Number of Floors: 22
Typical Floor Size:
Tower A 12,000 Sq. Ft.
Tower B 14,000 Sq. Ft.
Environmental Awards & Certificates
In addition to the core services found in all of the buildings, amenities specific to Place de Ville include:
- 24/7 building Key-Card-access and staffed security console
- Building entrances located on Kent, Queen, and Albert Streets
- Stunning views of Parliament Hill and the Ottawa River
- Access to Transitway, dedicated roadways for OC Transpo and emergency vehicles that runs from one end of Ottawa to the other
- Convenient to the O-Train Bayview station that is fully integrated with OC Transpo’s bus service, creating seamless travel between rail and regular commuter systems
- Concourse level connects to major area hotels